In April 2013, Mary Bartzen from the Foundation for Madison’s Public Schools (FMPS) sought out Sennett staff because the Health & Nutrition Division at DuPont was looking for a school partnership. Dupont staff visited Sennett with Principal Clardy through the “Principal for a Day” program. After a summer meeting with Dr. Clardy and other staff members, Dupont felt connected enough to our school’s mission and vision for students that they decided to “adopt” us through the Adopt-A-School program.
Learn how one Adopt-A-School partnership between Sennett Middle School and DuPont Health and Nutrition is making a difference
This year alone they have done so much for us including:
- donated school supplies
- donated snacks
- attended our community/family picnic
- replenished school supplies
- sponsored our Science Olympiad team
- sent condolence flowers to support our staff in a time of grief
- donated money to our Upham Woods scholarship fund
- volunteered to score at our math meet
- hosted DuPonters-For-A-Day over spring break
- donated science supplies including student lab coats and goggles
We are so grateful to have DuPont as our Adopt-A-School partner!